Reservation Quote - Call 720.292.8891 to Book This Property!
(Professionally Managed By Effortless Rental Group)
• Grand View of the Peak Ten Range and Swan River
• 3+ acre property on the River!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Sleeps 22!
• 2 Full-size Washer/Dryer Sets
• 3 Decks on the Main-Level with Seating!
• Hot Tub + 2 Jetted Tubs
• FREE Onsite Parking: 6 Spaces Including a 2-Car Garage!
• 3 Levels: 5 bedrooms / 6.5 Baths
• 5,400+ sqft.
Our expansive and beautifully designed home is ideally located on the edge of Breckenridge in with absolutely everything you could need for your secluded mountain getaway. Here you will have ample room from neighbors allowing your entire crew to spread out over the 3.1-acre lot which backs up directly to the Swan River, and includes a bridge to cross over the river for your own personal retreat! With the perfect blend of rustic and modern, you’ll get the full mountain experience just a 7-minute drive to downtown Breckenridge and 4 minutes from Breckenridge Golf Club, a Jack Nicklaus championship golf course. Our home SLEEPS 22 GUESTS (using the available sleeper sofas and 3 twin trundle beds)!! You couldn’t ask for a better space for a large group or family gathering.
This newly remodeled home provides an open floor plan, radiant floor heating throughout, plenty of space for large groups with four master bedrooms, tabletop shuffleboard, hot tub, high-speed internet, and a fully-equipped kitchen with everything you’ll need and in-line gas grill to prepare delectable dishes for your whole crew.
There’s plenty of outdoor space with a large yard, and three private decks, all of which have seating made to enjoy your evening meals under the orange and blue Colorado sunsets.
Upon entering the home via the 2-car garage, then through the mudroom, you’ll be greeted with a serene space, flooded with natural light and magnificent views. The warm and inviting main level includes a large and open living area with gas fireplace, dining space for 10, and bar seating placed at the island of the fully stocked kitchen, complete with coffee, spices, oil, vinegar, two ovens and all the cooking essentials you might need during your stay (including a high-chair). On the main level, you will also find the first Master Bedroom Suite complete with its own en-suite bathroom, jetted soaking tub, dual vanity, and a walk-in glass shower. The guests staying in the main level master can also enjoy their own private balcony, perfect for watching the sunrise while overlooking Swan River.
Head upstairs to the seating area with workspace, full bathroom, and the 2 more master bedrooms, each with a King bed and yet another ensuite bathroom. The first bedroom contains a Twin sized sleeper sofa and the second a full-size sleeper sofa.
Downstairs you’ll find the second living area with tabletop shuffleboard, flatscreen TV, and gas fireplace. This lower-level also boasts more than enough space for families or larger groups with children, and there are two additional bedrooms located here. You will discover a fourth master bedroom, with a sleeper-sofa, crib, another jetted soaking tub, dual vanity, and a walk-in glass shower. The fifth bedroom is perfect for the kiddos, with 3 bunk beds each with its own Twin trundle bed, totaling 9 twin beds!!
Cross our wooden bridge over the Swan River to explore your own private sanctuary made for peaceful family lunches on the picnic table. Here you cannot help but be immersed in nature while diving into your favorite novel or a forever treasured yoga session.
After a fun-filled day on the slopes and trails, retreat back to your sanctuary, to slide into the outdoor hot tub, or relax indoors and enjoy the multiple TVs available throughout the home with satellite and streaming capabilities (you must use your own accounts). Rest assured you’ll be so delighted here with everything you need to have an ultimate stay possible in the picturesque Swan River Valley of Breckenridge, that this your forever home-away-from-home.
Master Bedroom Suite – King bed; Deck; Ensuite bath (walk-in shower, jetted tub, dual vanity)
Master Bedroom #2 – King bed; Full sleeper sofa; Ensuite bath (tub/shower combo)
Master Bedroom #3 – King bed; Twin sleeper sofa; Ensuite bath (tub/shower combo)
Master Bedroom #4 – King bed; Full sleeper sofa; Crib; Ensuite bath (walk-in shower, jetted tub, dual vanity)
Bunk Bedroom – 3 Twin bunks with 3 Twin trundle beds; Bathroom is shared with the living area (walk-in shower; dual vanity)
STR: Breckenridge Business License # 658580001
Our home is comfortably nestled between Frisco and Breckenridge, which has an excellent variety of dining and shopping on its historic Victorian-era main street. There are festivals and events almost every week of the year, including outdoor concerts, art shows, beer, and wine festivals and parades.
Breckenridge Ski Resort boasts some of the most skiable acreages in Colorado with reliably fantastic snow, including the highest lift-serviced skiing in North America.
There are also many other parks and open spaces with walking and bike-friendly trails located in these areas. During the summer months, Boreas Pass, which used to be a rail-line leading over the mountains, provides a pleasant and historical drive with top-notch views. Boreas Pass is also a great place for more single-track mountain biking, and make sure you plan a drive during the fall to see the golden Aspen foliage.
If any issues should arise during your stay, a representative from our management company will be available 24/7 to assist you.
– ***Firepit – You MUST complete the waiver before operating the firepit; You MUST follow all current and local fire restrictions and contact the local fire department (Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District Station #4 at +1-970-453-2474) to ensure there is not currently a fire ban in this specific area); Do not operate in windy conditions; Multiple fire extinguishers have been provided – Have 1 beside you at all times!; DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED ***Ensure the fire is completely out after each use***
– ***A 100’ hose is connected in the garage for you to use to put out the fire (please replace after using or it will freeze)***; You must supply your own wood.
– We have 5 fire extinguishers in the house and are located as follows – Kitchen under the sink; Laundry room on the shelf over the bench; Bathroom of the downstairs bedroom that leads outside; Bathroom of the upstairs bedroom that is over the garage; Window sill next to the door leading to the hot tub.
– ***Do NOT use the front entry door. – Please enter through the door on the backside of the garage so you can enter through the mudroom to remove and store shoes.
– Please Note: No pets, no parties, and no smoking is allowed in the home. This is not a party spot! Quiet hours are from 10 PM – 8 AM. Any noise violations or complaints from neighbors will result in immediate eviction and loss of your security deposit. We appreciate your courtesy.
|Rates||$159 to $3,609|
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fishing - Fly
- Fishing - Freshwater
- Bed Linens
- Hot Water
- Laptop Friendly
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Lock on Bedroom Door
- Private Entrance
- Private Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Silverware
- Meals: Guest Furnish Own
- Long Term Stays Allowed
- Sports Activities
- BBQ Area
- Garden or Backyard
- Patio or Balcony
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Satellite or Cable
- Hot Tub