Reservation Quote - Call 720.292.8891 to Book This Property!
– Walk to Mile High Stadium! Only 15 minutes!
– Amazing views right out your front door!
– Cozy authentically-remodeled 1913 Denver home!
– Steps from Paco Sanchez Park, a frisbee golf course, and bike path to downtown!
– Enjoy your close proximity to LoDo, Sloan’s Lake and the Highlands!
– Walk to the Decatur-Federal RTD light rail station!
¡Bienvenido a la casa! Our home was originally built in 1913 and updated in the late 2000’s. The original wood floors give the home an eclectic charm while updated appliances and furnishings provide all the comforts of modern-day. With three spacious bedrooms, the whole family can be easily accommodated!
This one-story home has a great semi-open floor plan to help maximize space for our guests. Enjoy the living area with flatscreen television, Blu-ray DVD player, and Apple TV. The kitchen is the perfect place to gather with family and friends–plenty of seating for all!
Avoid the hassle of looking for parking before the big game at Mile High Stadium! The home is just a short 15-minute walk to the stadium, and there are plenty of great tailgating spots all along the way. Get in the spirit with orange and blue just like the locals do!
Visit Paco Sanchez park just steps across the street from the home. It’s the perfect place to connect with nature or enjoy some friendly frisbee golf competition. Experience Colorado’s beauty from the front porch or back deck located just off of the master ensuite. Feel free to open doors and windows and unwind after a long day in the city!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
If any issues should arise during your stay, a representative from our management company will be available 24/7 to assist you.
Our home is located in the beautiful Villa Park neighborhood of Denver– only a short drive to LoDo, the Highlands, and Sloan’s Lake. The home is cozily situated at the end of a cul-de-sac with perfect access to the surrounding park, frisbee golf course, and creek-side bike path. Enjoy your time outdoors in the beautiful Colorado sunshine!
The Decatur-Federal RTD light rail station is only a quarter of a mile away from our home, so navigating through the city is a breeze! Take the W-line to and from Union Station, with stops at Pepsi Center, Elitch Gardens, and Mile High Stadium along the way.
Take advantage of your proximity to local eateries such as The Original Brooklyn’s and Sassafras as well as amazing coffee shops like Brew Culture Coffee–all less than a 2 miles away! Federal Boulevard is famous for their Mexican cuisine, so make sure you don’t miss out.
– **No smoking- $1000 fine**
– **No pets allowed- $1000 fine**
– **No events, parties or large gatherings- $1000 fine**
– *Must be at least 25 years old to book
– *Additional fees and taxes may apply
– *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind from your stay* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $30 for any items that need to be shipped back to you from your stay (prices may vary for large items).*
|Rates||$60 to $739|
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Health Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Rec Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Private Entrance
- Wireless Internet
- Bed Linens
- Hot Water
- Laptop Friendly
- Hair Dryer
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Fishing - Freshwater
- Hot-air Balloon
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Silverware
- Cooking Basics
- Meals: Guest Furnish Own
- Long Term Stays Allowed
- Sports Activities
- Street Parking