Reservation Quote - Call 720.292.8891 to Book This Property!
This centrally located LoDo property is just minutes from Larimer Square, Coors Field, and Union Station. It is also close to Elitch Gardens amusement park, Tattered Cover Book Store, the Pepsi Center, Freshcraft Denver, Illegal Pete’s, ChoLon Modern Asian Bistro, and many more restaurants and bars. Easily access 16th Street Mall, downtown Denver’s busiest dining and shopping district. This apartment is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Besides its ideal location, this stylish condo offers stainless steel appliances, great city views, and a private garage parking spot.
Guests will have access to the condo and on site parking garage.
If any issues should arise during your stay, a representative from our management company will be available 24/7 to assist you.
* Please note that my building allows short term rental, but you’ll need to sign a simple rental agreement that will be sent over to your personal email.
* Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind from your stay.
* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 for any items that need to be shipped back to you from your stay (prices may vary for large items).
“From its early beginnings during the Gold Rush era, The Mile High City has always been a gathering place for diverse and creative people. Today, Denver is an outdoor city with a vibrant, walkable downtown offering urban adventures for all ages. Within a one-mile radius, you can kayak on the Platte River; explore some of the city’s best museums; shop at art galleries and boutiques; see a Broadway touring show; enjoy live music; ride a rollercoaster or cool off in a water park; and experience exciting professional sports. Downtown is also home to many of Denver’s top farm-to-table restaurants and innovative craft breweries, and the Denver Beer Trail is a great guide to sampling those local brews.
Downtown’s free 16th Street Mall shuttle makes it even easier to get around. Visit Larimer Square and the newly renovated Denver Union Station in historic Lower Downtown (Lodo), where Victorian buildings now house restaurants, galleries, shops, bars, brewpubs and coffee houses, or head to Denver Pavilions where you’ll find shops, restaurants, bars and a movie theater.
You can also discover Denver’s neighborhoods by bike, thanks to the B-cycle bike-sharing program and don’t miss the chance for a photo with everyone’s favorite Blue Bear public art sculpture greeting visitors at the Colorado Convention Center.”
Read more about Downtown from the VISIT DENVER website.
* Please note that my building allows short-term rentals, but you’ll need to sign a simple rental agreement that will be sent to your personal email.
– No smoking – **$1000 fine**
– No pets allowed – **$1000 fine**
– No events, parties, or large gatherings – **$1000 fine**
– Quiet hours 10pm-8am
– Please remove shoes upon entry
– If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the damages.
– Must be at least 25 to book
*Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $35 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*
We care about our neighbors and community. Please keep noise to a reasonable level. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe noise monitoring device that does not record conversations, only noise levels.
|Rates||$129 to $299|
- Bed Linens
- Hot Water
- Laptop Friendly
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Silverware
- Meals: Guest Furnish Own
- Long Term Stays Allowed
- Sports Activities