* Professionally Cleaned and Sanitized to COVID-19 Requirements
* Local Shops and Restaurants within Walking Distance
* Jetted Soaking Tub
* Digital/Contact-free Check-ins
* Less than 1 mile to the Capitol Building Downtown!
* 4 bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 10
* 3,200+ sqft
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Washer and Dryer
* 24/7 Premium Concierge
As you walk through the door, you are instantly welcomed by the open entry-level and gorgeous hardwood flooring flowing up to the main level of our home.
The entry-level has the first bedroom with a Queen bed, a full bathroom, laundry room, and also leads down to the lower level of the home where you’ll find a second bedroom. This bedroom contains a King bed with a full ensuite bathroom, a sleeper sofa that has a memory foam mattress to ensure your comfort, as well as a desk with a monitor when you need to work a few hours ‘at the office’.
One floor up from the entry-level is the open dining area and bar which are complemented by the large windows in the living area, a SmartTV located comfortably in front of the fireplace, and couch seating as well as some outdoor balcony space! Just a couple of steps up and you’ll find a more than a fully equipped kitchen with additional bar-style seating! The kitchen is a dream, boasting stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet space, and modern finishes which will all bring a smile to the chef in your group.
From here, heading up one flight of stairs you’ll find the master bedroom with a King bed. This space is highlighted by access out to a roomy, full ensuite bathroom boasting a sizable walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and two vanities/sinks to help maintain your private space. The true gem of our property is the jetted soaking tub and rooftop deck which are both located up another short flight of stairs. The rooftop deck is consistently our main hangout and is a great space to enjoy outdoor dining under the orange and blue Colorado sunset. The other staircase leading up from the main level has the fourth bedroom has a twin daybed with a pullout base that converts into a double bed (see house rules for specifics), more desk space with a monitor, and yet another ensuite bathroom.
We truly hope you enjoy all that this home and Colorado have to offer and the unparalleled experience you will treasure forever!
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: King bed with ensuite bath; queen-size sleeper sofa; desk with a monitor.
- Primary Bedroom: King bed with ensuite bath.
- Bedroom 4: Twin daybed + Twin (please see house rules) with ensuite bath; desk with a monitor.
- Jetted soaking tub in primary ensuite bath’s upper-level.
- Rooftop deck.
Our home is amidst countless food and entertainment options within walking distance! There are multiple grocery and convenience stores within a 5-10 minute drive to take full advantage of our spacious kitchen, but if you’d rather eat out, you’re surrounded by tons of food options to delight the ‘foodie’ in your group! There are so many treasured spots, but a few of our local favorites are listed below, and (as a COVID bonus) almost all of the restaurants have patios with heaters for safe outdoor dining which also creates a wonderful city ambiance to truly welcome you to Denver.
Nearby at Cheesman Park and City Park, the exploration opportunities are right at your fingertips! In Cheesman Park, you can spend an afternoon at the Denver Botanic Gardens for a relaxing stroll through the grounds to find a wide variety of plant species. City Park is home to the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science, with trails leading around Ferril Lake and throughout the park.
In Denver for medical reasons?... St. Joseph Hospital and Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center is a short 3 blocks away, along with a vast selection of other medical offices and institutes located within a roughly 5 block radius!
Several venues such as The Roxy, Cervantes’ Masterpiece Ballroom, Fillmore Auditorium, The Ogden Theatre, Paramount Theatre, and the Bluebird Theater are all within a 10-minute drive. You’ll also be just 15 minutes from the heart of downtown known for its trendy shopping and dining spots. Be sure to stop by Larimer Square lined with historic buildings, trendy boutiques, and restaurants.
- Atelier by Radex - "French-inspired with a casual, friendly vibe." Owned by renowned Chef Radek Cerny, known for culinary artistry. Perfect for celebrations or date nights. Always splurge on at least one serving of the Ravioli de Homard for the table. (Walking distance)
- Weathervane Cafe - Located directly across 17th street. Hipster with a dose of hominess, this gem of a cafe is not only adorably quaint but has the best coffee in the neighborhood. The Happy Camper Latte is their staple (and for good reason) and basically, everything on the menu is a must-try. You can order online for pick up!
- Chocolate Lab - Indulgent and innovative! Chocolate-centric restaurant, cocktail bar, and chocolate shop....enough said, right?! Provides an entertaining culinary experience that is great for groups.
- Bruz Beers on Colfax - Creative local brews inspired by traditional Belgian beer. The downtown taproom has a patio that's the perfect laid back oasis to Colfax's usual overload of the senses. If you're into “poppin’ bottles”, they have some of the best Champagne Beers I've ever had!
- Dos Santos - Super hip Taco Tuesday spot, but also good on any day that ends in a 'y'. The hibiscus margarita and chicken tinga nachos are a perfect pair.
- Thin Man - Named after the Dashiell Hammett novel, this place is a bit of mystery with its red lights and walls lined with catholic imagery and crucifixes. But its oddness somehow makes for good ambiance, and the place is always packed with people of all persuasions making it one of Denver's most inclusive and eclectic dive bars.
- Best Authentic Cultural Cuisine:
Botellón Spanish Tapas & Wine
Sushi Bay 17
- Also in walking distance:
Zoo and Natural History Museum
For the history buffs, the Molly Brown House Museum is 5 minutes away, offering year-round tours.
If any issues should arise during your stay, a representative from our management company will be available 24/7 to assist you.