* 1 block from Mile High Stadium
* 2-minute drive to the Denver Aquarium and Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
* Multiple parks and open spaces within 1 mile including Sloan’s Lake Park
* WFH spaces in every bedroom
* Rentable rooftop space
The Tesoro lives up to its name as this property is truly a treasure. Each level features an earth tone accent color that brings personality to each unit. Neutral, clean line furnishings anchor each room. Thoughtfully curated modern, minimalist art brings each space to life while creating a tranquil environment. A refined selection of organic décor creates a soothing sanctuary-like setting in the heart of Denver. Still, swank city energy and innovation resonate from the stone waterfall countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and laundry set.
Group Travel rates-
Looking for a place to stay with a large group for wedding blocks, conferences, etc? Inquiry directly about group rates.
* ***STREET PARKING*** - Street parking is available on this block and 1 nearby road. Please note that there are only 5 spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis for guests in the parking garage. No more than 1 vehicle per unit is allowed & you MUST use the parking pass provided to you inside the unit upon check-in. Please be mindful of all parking signs and laws. We are not responsible for parking violations.
* The unit is located next to a sound wall on I25 so highway noise is to be expected
* Main Floor
- Living area with Smart TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area - bar area seats 6
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Bedroom 1 - King bed with full primary ensuite bathroom, WFH space, and Smart TV
- Bedroom 2 - Full bed, WFH space, and Smart TV
- Bathroom 2 - Full bath
Lodgers license - 2021-BFN-0006590
Right off highway 25, this property is enveloped between popular city attractions and the attractive Jefferson Park neighborhood.
Football fanatics will take delight in and advantage of the proximity to Mile High Stadium, home of the Broncos. You will be close to many wonderful locations in Denver including the Highlands, LoDo, Downtown Aquarium, and the Pepsi Center. This property is ideal for anyone who likes city views and is looking to explore Denver from a central location. Biking and public transit are two reliable sources of transportation in this area, so you’ll never find yourself without the means to explore the area.
Traveling with kids?
There are many kid-friendly activities nearby. Approx 15-20 minutes away is the Denver Museum of Nature and Science which boasts epic, educational galleries and an IMAX theatre, and right next door is the Denver Zoo.
There are many locally rooted boutiques in the neighborhood such as Rustic Thread, Strut Boutique, Ruby Jane, and Inspyre.
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is just 20-30 minutes away and is known to be one of the best outdoor venues in the entire world. If you love music, or outdoor movies, we definitely suggest checking out their online schedule and purchasing tickets in advance due to strict capacity limits. *Inquire directly about limo/ party bus services.
Connect with Nature:
If you’re into mother nature, you will love running, walking, biking to the many nearby parks- Sloan’s Lake being the most popular, followed by Highland Park and Jefferson Park.
We are a 20-30 minute drive from the foothills which offers endless options for hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and more. This is what Colorado is known for and we hope you take advantage of being so close.
What are we missing?
Still have questions or are curious about recommendations? We would love to help you in whatever way possible so please do not hesitate to reach out.
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us (720) 702-8103 or call guest services (720) 292-8891
**Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST**