* Rooftop deck with outdoor dining, lounge furniture, and Denver skyline views
* 2 additional balconies with lounge furniture
* Private side yard with turf landscaping and lounge furniture
* Work from home desk with chair
* Free-standing soaking tub
* Open space floor plan with living area, dining area, and kitchen
* Home is 1,900 Sq ft
* Cheer on the Broncos within walking distance of Empower Field
* Enjoy the outdoors within walking distance of Sloan's Lake
* Explore Downtown Denver only 2.5 miles away
Enjoy this luxe modern townhome centrally located between Sloan’s Lake and Empower Field that comes equipped with a rooftop deck boasting beautiful views of the city. Within 1.5 miles from the light rail, and 2.5 miles to downtown Denver, you’ll be able to enjoy everything the city has to offer. Looking for an outdoor adventure? Within close proximity to I-70, you’re a quick shot away from some of the most amazing ski resorts in the country.
This newer constructed townhome spreads out over 4 levels of living space starting on the main level with an open floor plan that includes a living area, dining area, and kitchen. Cozy up by the gas fireplace and Netflix and chill on the sectional sofa that doubles as a sleeper sofa. Gather around the dining table to play games with the family, or to enjoy a home-cooked meal together. With an open kitchen, you can cook with company while guests mingle around the kitchen island and bar seating. Start off with some appetizers in the sideyard lounge with turf landscaping and then head to the rooftop deck to dine al fresco.
The next 2 levels include 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Starting off on the 2nd level is a queen bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows that leads into the full ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and a bath-shower combo. Bedroom 3 has a king bed, a balcony overlooking the sideyard, and shares the ensuite bathroom with bedroom 2. The 3rd level houses the primary bedroom with a king bed, a workstation with desk and chair, a balcony with lounge, and a full ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, a standing glass shower, and a free-standing tub.
* Living room with TV, gas fireplace, and pull-out sofa
* Dining area with table and chairs
* Kitchen with island and bar seating
* Fenced-in side yard with outdoor lounge furniture
* Backdoor entryway
* Half Bathroom 3
Upper Level / 2nd Floor
* Bedroom 2 with Queen bed with TV and shared ensuite full bathroom 2
* Bedroom 3 with King bed with TV, balcony, and shared ensuite full bathroom 2
* Full bathroom 2 with dual vanities and shower/tub combo
* Washer and dryer
Upper Level / 3rd Floor
* Primary bedroom with King bed, TV, workstation (desk and chair), balcony, and primary ensuite full bathroom
* Full primary bathroom with dual vanities, standing shower, and free-standing tub
Upper Level / 4th Floor
* Rooftop deck with outdoor dining table and lounge furniture
This property is conveniently located within a mile of the light rail station, which allows easy access throughout the entire city. Within close proximity to downtown, and easy access to Sloan’s Lake, Empower Field, and Ball Arena, there is so much to do in this neighborhood.
Things to check out:
- Sloan's Lake Park is the second biggest park in Denver and boasts the city’s largest body of water, and is within walking distance of this property. Enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, boating, fishing, and more.
- Lakewood/Dry Gulch Park runs alongside the light rail tracks, which is an open space with a playground, as well as walking and biking trails connecting to the entire Denver area.
- Cheer on the Broncos at Empower Field only .7 miles down the road, and have zero worries about parking for the game.
- Only a 4-minute drive to Ball Arena where you can check out a variety of concerts and sporting events.
- Explore the food scene! Within half a mile, you can discover some of Denver’s delicious eateries such as Swift’s Kitchen, Seedstock Brewery, or Los Mesones, then grab some brew at Tap and Burger Sloan’s Lake.
- Stop into the Alamo Drafthouse to dine in during a movie or hang outside from June - September at Nights Bazaar at Sloans Lake for 50+ vendors, street food, cocktails, and bands.
- For an event the entire family can enjoy, the world-famous Casa Bonita is less than a 2-mile drive west.
- There is a grocery store and Target located only 5 minutes away, so you can make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your trip.
Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions.
*Please Note - There is a $30 fee for bag drop-off and early check-in. Early check-in availability cannot be confirmed until your arrival day. Bag Drop off (if early check-in is unavailable) can be arranged beginning at 12pm MST. *
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in.
**Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST**