* Spacious top-floor corner condo
* Sleeps 4
* Floor-to-ceiling windows with lots of natural light
* Work-from-home station with desk and chair
* Balcony with outdoor furniture
* Washer and dryer in unit
* 1 reserved garage parking space
* East Denver location only 18 miles to DIA
* Walking distance to Town Center Shopping Mall and Founders’ Green
* 1,146 Sq ft
* 60+ days
Enjoy this sunny corner condo on the top floor of the Moda Lofts situated right across from Founders’ Green in the East Denver neighborhood of Central Park (formerly Stapleton). Conveniently located only 7 miles to Downtown Denver and 18 miles to Denver International Airport, this spacious condo is a great home base for your long-term stay in Colorado.
Entering the unit you’ll find yourself in an open-concept floor plan with vaulted ceilings and wooden floors. This great room shares the living area, dining area, and kitchen blended together for a seamless and engaging atmosphere to enjoy and entertain your guests. Get some fresh air and enjoy your morning coffee outside on the balcony where you can see the Colorado Rockies in the distance.
Down the hallway, you will find a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo and bedroom 2 with a queen bed. Working from home is made even easier with the workstation which includes a desk and chair in bedroom 2. At the end of the hallway, you will find the primary bedroom with a queen bed and a full ensuite primary bathroom. Offering dual vanities, a walk-in glass shower, and a tub, so you can choose which way to relax after exploring everything Colorado has to offer.
With this central location that enables lots of traveling, having a car is not a problem. With 1 reserved parking spot in the covered garage, you can easily access the Denver Metro area and foothills or shoot up into the mountains. Looking to stay close? This property has a Walk Score of 85 out of 100, meaning this location is very walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
*Please note that a lease will be provided then it must be signed and submitted at least 16 days before check-in*
* Kitchen with island and bar seating
* Living area with TV and lounge
* Dining area with table and 4 chairs
* Balcony with outdoor furniture
* Washer and dryer
* Primary bedroom with queen bed and ensuite primary bathroom
* Full primary bathroom with walk-in glass shower and tub
* Bedroom 2 with queen bed and workstation with desk and chair
* Full bathroom 2 with bath/shower combo
This space is available for stays of 60+ days.
This condo is located in Central Park (formerly Stapleton), an East Denver neighborhood. Right across the street from the condo is Founders’ Green where there are weekly farmer’s markets, an art, and antique market, regular concerts, movies under the stars, and more. Search “Founders’ Park Central Park Denver” on the internet for more information.
Walking distance from the condo you can visit the East 29th Avenue Town Center just beyond the green. Head down to the mixed-use shopping mall that includes local retail shops like clothing stores plus restaurants that includes a Starbucks, Chipotle, Etai’s Bakery, Noodles and Company, Anthony’s Pizza & Pasta, Four Friends Kitchen, and BlueFin Sushi.
A little further out:
- .4 miles - King Soopers: Grocery store
- 1 mile - Central Park: This 80-acre park has sports fields, extensive paths, picnic/grill areas, a playground, and a pond.
- 2 miles - Stanley marketplace: An airy warehouse hangout housing multiple food vendors, along with other retailers and businesses.
- 2 miles - Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park: A large-sale indoor trampoline center hosting open jump, fitness classes, dodgeball & parties.
- 3 miles - Bluff Lake Nature Center: A unique urban wildlife refuge and outdoor classroom in Denver.
- 3 miles - Harkins Theatres Northfield 18: A modern multiplex chain showing blockbusters and a few independent films.
- 4 miles - Denver Zoo: A sprawling facility with animal exhibits, shows, and demonstrations, plus venues for eating and shopping.
- 6 miles: Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge: Open lakes, wetlands, prairie grasslands, and woodlands home to more than 330 species.
Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions.
*Please Note - There is a $30 fee for bag drop-off and early check-in. Early check-in availability cannot be confirmed until your arrival day. Bag Drop off (if early check-in is unavailable) can be arranged beginning at 12pm MST. *
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in.
**Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST**