* 7 top ski resorts within 5-50 minutes
* Walkable distance to Lake Dillon Reservoir with trail access on the property
* Salt water hot tub
* Beautiful mountain views of Tenderfoot Mountain
* 2 gas fireplaces for cozy relaxation
* 3-level, 4,300 SF home providing the ability to spread out and enjoy
* Large game room with pool table, darts, wet bar, and TV
* Patio and balcony with outdoor furniture and dining
* Heated 3-car garage to easily store vehicles and gear
* Rec center access with outdoor pool, sauna, gym, racquetball/basketball, and more
This spacious and meticulously decorated home is cozy in all the right places, but with 3 levels, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and 2 separate living areas, it’s large enough to entertain the whole family or a group of friends.
Entering the home you will be greeted by an open living area that includes a sectional lounge area, flat screen smart TV, and a stone gas fireplace that goes all the way up to the vaulted ceiling. With all this room, you can utilize the yoga mats for a workout session, play games with the family, or kick back and relax for a movie marathon.
When you’re adventuring and relaxing this hard, you’ve got to eat! Enjoy a gourmet kitchen with a top-of-the-line built-in gas stove and stainless steel appliances. With plenty of granite and wood counter space, you’ll have no problem cooking up a big meal for all your guests. You certainly don’t have to worry about too many cooks in the kitchen, as this open space concept warmly allows conversation and mingling in the dining area just off of the kitchen. Bring the mountain air and natural light in by opening up several balcony doors on the main level. Start off with hor devours in the outdoor lounge area on the first balcony, and for smaller groups, you can head over to the second balcony to dine al-fresco.
The main level includes a bright queen bedroom with a full ensuite bathroom.
Still not enough space? Or maybe your group is divided over what to watch or do. That is never a problem in this home, as there is a second living area with a game room on the lower level. Equipped with an oversized leather lounge set, flat screen smart TV, stone gas fireplace, dart board, wet bar, and pool table, this is the ultimate hangout space. Just off the corner on the lower level is where you will find the saltwater hot tub, where you can unwind and relax after a day in the mountains.
The lower level includes three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, including two king bedrooms, and a bunk room with a twin over full bunk bed with a twin trundle.
The upper level includes the spacious primary king bedroom with beautiful mountain views and a large ensuite full bathroom with a jet tub, standing glass shower, and dual vanities. Planning to get some work done while you're away? This space also includes a workstation with a desk and monitor and a large chaise lounge to read or write the next great novel.
This home packs a big punch with location, size, and numerous activities indoors and out. With fun and excitement in any season, you’ll be sure to enjoy everything this home has to offer.
* Primary Bedroom 1 with smart TV, workstation (desk, chair, monitor), and chaise
* Ensuite primary Bathroom 1
* Living room with smart TV, gas fireplace, and reading chair
* Dining table
* Chef’s kitchen
* Balcony/deck with outdoor dining
* Balcony/deck with outdoor lounge and BBQ (propane)
* Bedroom 2 with a queen bed and ensuite Bathroom 2
* Laundry/mud room with washer, dryer, and wash area
* Heated 3-car garage
* Bedroom 3 with king bed
* Bedroom 4 with twin over full bunk bed and twin trundle
* Jack and Jill ensuite bathroom to Bedroom 4 and Bedroom 5
* Bedroom 5 with king bed
* Game room with wet bar, pool table, and dart board
* Living room with gas fireplace, leather sofa and lounge, and smart TV
* Deck with saltwater hot tub
This luxury mountain getaway has everything you need to have the quintessential high-country Colorado vacation. This home is located amongst the alpines in the clean crisp mountain air with sweeping views of the surrounding mountain landscape and close to everything for four seasons of fun. With its central location in Summit County, you can choose your own adventure.
During the winter, choose from seven ski resorts within a 5 to 50-minute drive (listed below), or hit them all, or venture to Lake Dillon or Frisco Adventure Park for ice skating, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snow biking, and ice fishing. Bring out your inner kid on the Keystone Sled Hill a block from the house.
Centrally located with easy access to 7 resorts:
* Keystone - 5 miles away
* Arapahoe Basin - 9.5 miles away
* Breckenridge - 13 miles away
* Loveland - 15 miles away
* Copper - 16 miles away
* Vail - 35 miles away
* Beaver Creek - 46 miles away
When the snow melts, the fun doesn’t end. The property offers direct access to dozens of miles of hiking and biking trails. Walk or ride to Lake Dillon for boating, paddling, and fishing. Grab the sticks for four championship golf courses within a 5 to 20-minute drive: Keystone River Course (5 min), Keystone Ranch Course (10 min), Silverthorne Raven Course at Three Peaks (15 min), and Breckenridge Golf Club (15 min).
Taking a break from the outdoor action? There is so much more to do in the area and you’ll be excited to see what’s in store for you nearby, including concerts at the stunning Dillon Amphitheater, Friday farmer’s market, music & arts festivals, shopping & dining, and lots more.
Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are required from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly.
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in.
**Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST*