* Sleeps 4
* King bed
* Large en suite bath with skylight
* Smart TV
* 2 balconies
* Reserved parking space
* In-unit washer and dryer
* Seasonal community pool
* .25 miles from bike path
* 1,144 Sq ft
Take in the gorgeous surroundings from this renovated Boulder condo! Conveniently located near nature, shopping, and all that Boulder offers, you’ll be perfectly positioned for a great stay, whether for work or play.
Relax, unwind, and enjoy beautiful Boulder from our gorgeous, conveniently located condo. This space is not only aesthetically pleasing but offers a peaceful place to return to after a long day. Upstairs, you’ll find a spacious bedroom with a luxurious king bed and a bright en suite bath featuring a large walk-in glass shower and a skylight. The natural light will illuminate your morning routine and energize you for the day. You’ll find the other bedroom on the main level, which offers a cozy queen bed and easy access to the second full bathroom.
You’ll be drawn to the two balconies, one of which provides a seating area for you to sit back and enjoy a nice beverage while taking in the sights and sounds. You can easily walk or bike to the nearby path along the creek and quickly see why so many choose to make Boulder their home. You won’t be too far from several hiking trails and scenic overlooks. Each season offers a uniquely wonderful experience, so pencil in some time to explore the surrounding areas.
Whether you prefer to be out exploring or hanging nearby, our condo offers a quiet respite from all the hustle and bustle. You’ll have a fully-equipped kitchen to prepare meals in, a comfortable couch to lounge on, a Smart TV to stream from, and a washer and dryer to keep your wardrobe fresh.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Boulder; we would love to host you!
Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests' ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions.
STR License: RHL-00999294
* Living area with Smart TV
* Dining area that seats 4
* Balcony with two chairs
* Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
* Full bathroom
* Washer and dryer
Upper Level / 2nd Floor
* Bedroom 1 - King Bed with Ensuite Primary Bath
Other Things to Note:
* The fireplace is out of order and not available for guest use.
* Community pool - Please note that the pool is open seasonally and typically opens in May, then closes in/by September.
*Professionally Cleaned and Sanitized to COVID-19 Requirements
* Digital/Contact-free Check-ins
* 24/7 Premium Guest Support
* Please read ALL House Rules thoroughly.
* Effortless provides all guests with safe and clean stays. Our practices and standards have been modified to include more in-depth, multi-point cleans after every guest checkout, ie., use of CDC compliant cleaning products, attention to high-touch surfaces and ‘hot-spots’ and social distancing. As always, we advise guests to practice hygienic vigilance when using rental properties (see: CDC Best Personal Practices).
* *Please Note: No pets, no parties, and no smoking is allowed in the home. This is not a party spot! Quiet hours are from 10 PM - 8 AM. Any noise violations or complaints from neighbors will result in immediate eviction. We appreciate your courtesy.
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in.
*Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST*