* Large backyard with outdoor TV, games, dining, and lounge
* Work from home easily with 2 workspaces
* Enjoy 2 separate living areas, each equipped with a TV and lounge
* Private driveway parking for 2 vehicles
* 2 levels and 3 bedrooms
* Newly remodeled basement
* Quiet neighborhood
* 15 minutes to downtown Denver
* Close to Highlands, Edgewater, Tennyson, and Sloan's Lake neighborhoods
* Easy access to I-25 and I-70 for mountain adventuring
* 1,700 Sq ft
Enjoy this cozy bungalow located in a quiet neighborhood in Wheat Ridge, only 15 minutes from downtown Denver and close to the Highlands, Edgewater, Tennyson, and Sloan’s Lake neighborhoods. This 3 bed and 2 bath home is spread out over 2 levels of living space, including a newly remodeled basement. With a large backyard that’s perfect for entertaining, ready-to-use work-from-home stations, and comfy nooks in all the right places, this home is perfect for your next trip or a longer-term stay to call home.
From the front door, you will be greeted by the living area, perfect for a game night or movie marathon. Can’t decide what you want to do? There is a second living area located on the lower level to meet all your guest's needs. You can enjoy cooking from home with a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Entertain your guests indoors with central heating and cooling, or head outside to the large backyard for an evening you won’t forget. Start on the outdoor sectional while playing yard games, then move to the outdoor dining table for dinner. Top off the end of the night with some dessert and a movie beside the outdoor TV. After an evening of fun, head inside for a serene slumber on either the king bed or one of the two queen beds.
* Living area 1 with TV and lounge
* Primary Bedroom with king bed
* Bedroom 2 with queen bed
* Primary full bathroom with shower/tub combo
* Dining area with table
Lower Level/ Basement
* Full bathroom 2 with standing shower
* Work-from-home area with 2 desks and 2 chairs
* Living area 2 with TV and lounge
* Bedroom 3 with queen bed
* Outdoor sectional lounge area
* Outdoor dining table with umbrella
* Second outdoor lounge area with outdoor TV
This property is conveniently located on the outskirts of the city in a quiet residential neighborhood, but only a quick 15 minutes to Downtown Denver. Enjoy walking the neighborhood and going out to restaurants and breweries within a 1-mile distance of the property, or take a quick uber or drive to explore what the Mile High city has to offer.
- (.1) miles, West 29th Restaurant (Bar): Neighborhood cafe with exposed beams serving innovative American fare for dinner & weekend brunch.
- (.3) miles, Rise & Shine Biscuit Kitchen: Chill, brick-lined staple featuring house-baked biscuit sandwiches, plus coffee & craft beer on tap.
- (.4) miles, La Cocinta Mexican: Down-home destination with a patio fixing up homestyle Mexican plates & pouring margaritas.
- (.6) Joyride Brewing Company: A small craft brewery, home of the world's greatest Kolsch.
- (.7) Sloan’s Lake
- (.7) miles, Edgewater Beer Garden: Celebrate Colorado’s craft beer culture nestled in its very own park with more than 4,500 square feet of outdoor garden area, vast open-air seating, and an inviting covered pavilion.
- (.9) miles, Edgewater Public Market: Unpretentious food hall featuring eateries, cafes & bars, plus indoor & outdoor seating
- Close proximity to I-70 and I-25 to get up to the mountains.
- Close proximity to the Highlands, Edgewater, Sloan’s Lake, and Tennyson neighborhoods.
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in.
**Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST*