* Spacious two-story home
* Sleeps 5
* 2 king bedrooms upstairs
* 1 queen luxury memory foam pullout sofa upstairs
* 2 living areas with Smart TVs
* Cozy backyard with TV and seating
* Desk, chair + monitor to work from home
* Exposed brick
* Washer and dryer
* Air conditioning throughout
* Walking distance to Washington Park
* Around the corner from Wash Perk coffeehouse
* 0.9 miles from the light rail station to Union Station (connect to DIA)
* 1,680 SF
Absolute gem of a Wash Park house located on a quiet, family-oriented street, just a few blocks from the park! Spacious two-story, open-concept home with new wide-plank flooring, updated appliances, elevated finishes, luxury furnishing, air-conditioning, oversized primary bedroom, and abundant natural light. Large rear french doors open to a private backyard oasis with a TV and multiple gathering areas.
This gorgeous home sleeps 5 and boasts two living areas, king beds, and a fully-equipped kitchen. Every detail has been thought out to maximize comfort and convenience whether your stay is for work or play.
You’ll find Smart TVs throughout the home and updated stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. There’s a sunny corner office area for all your working needs. Relax and take in the beautiful decor around you with exposed brick walls and dazzling art.
Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests' ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions.
* Living room with Smart TV
* Dining table seats 6
* Kitchen with large island
* Half bathroom
* Office area with desk, chair, and monitor
* Washer and dryer
* Patio with furniture and TV
* Primary bedroom with king bed
* Full bathroom with shower/tub combo (ensuite to the primary bedroom, but not private)
* Bedroom 2 - King bed
* Landing area with queen sleeper sofa, split AC unit, and Smart TV
The gorgeous Washington Park neighborhood surrounds the expansive green space it is named after, where you can find flower gardens, sports facilities, and winding trails for cycling and jogging. A beautiful boathouse overlooks Smith Lake. East of the park, Old South Gaylord Street is full of fashion boutiques, galleries, sports bars, and casual restaurants. See what’s in the neighborhood:
Smith Lake Boathouse
Wash Perk Coffee
Washington Park tennis courts
Bonnie Brae Ice Cream
Homegrown Tap & Dough
Devil’s Food Bakery
The Cookery at Myrtle Hill
Duffeyroll Bakery Cafe
Tokyo Premium Bakery
Cherry Creek Shopping Center
University of Denver
* Guests must be comfortable with stairs. This property has 2 levels and there are 15 stairs to get from the first to the second level.
* The firepit and propane gas grill on site are NOT ADVERTISED AMENITIES - adequate gas level in propane tanks is NOT guaranteed. Should you desire to use the grill or firepit, you may, but only under the condition that you acknowledge you are responsible for covering costs should you need a new propane tank.
* Guests will have access to the entire home - Primary bedroom and 2nd bedroom; a workspace; washer and dryer; backyard (*The upstairs balcony is off limits for your safety - Please do not use the balcony door*)
* The fireplace is decorative only and not a working fireplace.
* Professionally Cleaned and Sanitized to COVID-19 Requirements
* Digital/Contact-free Check-ins
* 24/7 Premium Guest Support
* Please read ALL House Rules thoroughly.
* Effortless provides all guests with safe and clean stays. Our practices and standards have been modified to include more in-depth, multi-point cleans after every guest checkout, ie., use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, attention to high-touch surfaces and ‘hot spots’, and social distancing. As always, we advise guests to practice hygienic vigilance when using rental properties (see: CDC Best Personal Practices).
* *Please Note: No pets, no parties, and no smoking is allowed in the home. This is not a party spot! Quiet hours are from 10 PM - 8 AM. Any noise violations or complaints from neighbors will result in immediate eviction. We appreciate your courtesy.
Our team is available 24/7
If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in.
*Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST*